The All-Star break started with Team USA’s 10-6 win against Team World on Sunday.
The season’s intermission will continue with the Home Run Derby tonight at 7 p.m. CT on ESPN. Click here for the rules of the derby.
The following will participate in tonight’s derby:
Jesus Aguliar (Brewers, 1B), Bryce Harper (Nationals, RF), Max Muncy (Dodgers, 1B/3B), Alex Bregman (Astros, 3B), Kyle Schwarber (Cubs, LF), Javier Baez (Cubs, 2B), Freddie Freeman (Braves, 1B) and Rhys Hoskins (Phillies, LF)
These eight will compete according to the following bracket.
Following tonight’s derby will be the 89th MLB All-Star Game Tuesday night at 6:30 p.m. CT on FOX. Every team is represented on the All-Star game rosters, including Ranger designated hitter Shin-Soo Choo.
The starting lineups and starting pitchers are:
1) Javier Baez, 2B (Cubs)
2) Nolan Arenado, 3B (Rockies)
3) Paul Goldschmidt, DH (Diamondbacks)
4) Freddie Freeman, 1B (Braves)
5) Matt Kemp, LF (Dodgers)
6) Bryce Harper, CF (Nationals)
7) Nick Markakis, RF (Braves)
8) Brandon Crawford, SS (Giants)
9) Willson Contreras, C (Cubs)
SP Max Scherzer (Nationals)
1) Mookie Betts, RF (Red Sox)
2) Jose Altuve, 2B (Astros)
3) Mike Trout, CF (Angels)
4) J.D. Martinez, DH (Red Sox)
5) Jose Ramirez, 3B (Indians)
6) Aaron Judge, LF (Yankees)
7) Manny Machado, SS (Orioles)
8) Jose Abreu, 1B (White Sox)
9) Salvador Perez, C (Royals)
SP Chris Sale (Red Sox)