Big 12 Conference play starts Saturday, so let’s play around with some predictions.
Here comes 20 of them …
1. Oklahoma will not be tested against Texas Tech. Sooners will cover 27 against Texas Tech.
2. The Sooners will not cover more than 28.
3. OU has outscored its opponents 38-0 in the first quarter this season. That streak ends Saturday.
4. OU will trail against the Red Raiders.
5. But will lead by 21 or more at halftime.
6. TCU won’t cover the 16 points against Kansas. Five of the past six times these teams have met, the game has been decided by 10 or fewer points.
7. Horned Frogs win the game in Texas.
8. Oklahoma State quarterback Spencer Sanders will have two or more turnovers
9. Oklahoma State quarterback Spencer Sanders will have two or more touchdown passes.
10. You’ll feel differently about Iowa State by Saturday night. Cyclones cover the three and establish themselves as an upper-tier Big 12 team.
11. Oklahoma quarterback Jalen establishes himself as a Heisman finalist. He throws for at least four touchdowns.
12. Cee-Dee Lamb catches two of them.
13. Oklahoma State running back Chuba Hubbard won’t have 37 carries.
14. OK. That one was easy. He won’t get to 30 against K-State.
15. But he will get to 150 yards.
16.OU will have less than three points.
17. OSU will kick more than two field goals.
18. Tylan Wallace has 20 catches this season. He’ll have five Saturday against K-State. In the first half.
19. Every Oklahoma-Tech game since 2013 has gone over 70 points. The total for Saturday’s game is 69.5 Take the under. Tech can’t score.
20. Last year was the first time since 2010 the Oklahoma State-Kansas game hasn’t gone over 60 points. It goes over Saturday. Easily.